Monday 19 December 2011

You are the pen, the world is your page

I've always loved writing; ever since I was just a young seedling in this crazy worlds' branches, I have always enjoyed to write. Whether it be poetry, novels, letters, or even just keeping a diary would keep me happy. And of course, to write, you need two things- a pen and paper. I love notebooks too; I have a large collection which is expanding with my day-to-day life. Don't worry, there is a reason behind this post. I'm not just rambling on about paper for no reason. Today, I'm going to share with you a few vintage-inspired notebooks. I thought long and hard about this post. Should I do it? Would anyone be interested? Until I can to the conclusion that somewhere on this Earth, there is bound to be someone like me. A slightly OCD nerd, who adores to read and write, and shares my obsession with vintage notebooks.
So, if that someone is you, I advise you to keep reading...



Moleskine Notebooks in Pink- £13.50 each

Treat everyday to a fresh new page with these bright and fun notebooks. Available in soft and hard backs (I personally recommend the soft backs- easier to transport etc.) these beautifully made jotters are perfect for that on-the-go scribbler.
These notebooks are great for quick notes and doodles, as well as page-to-page filled stories.




Cath Kidston Notebook in Bird Print- £8.00

This cute and quirky hardback notebook is perfect for that shabby-chic author. With lined white paper, and a vintage touch, this notebook is a personal favourite. At a reasonable price, it would make a great birthday gift. Suitable to jot down anything from shopping lists to adresses, this book is an all-round great product!






Notonthehighstreet.com Hello Beautiful Book- £18.00

Slightly pricier, but a stunning notebook, perfect for doodling or jotting down inspiring quotes. This beautifully hand-made notebook is gorgeous in everyway, allowing the owner to whip it out proudly in times of need (a.k.a. when you spot that celeb you fancy down the road...'no autographs please!'). Great for those kitsch loving cuties in need of a pretty notebook.



So that concurs my little notebook recommendation post, I hope that this has helped anyone out there of whom is looking for a pretty notebook to scribble in...
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment