Thursday 15 December 2011

Festive Christmas Cupcakes!!

Hey dolls :)
So I was snuggled on my sofa, watching the latest Pretty Little Liars, when a sudden thought struck me; its the last day at school tomorrow and I have no crap food to take in!! So, with that crazy image, I rushed into my kitchen and threw together some ingredients. Luckily, I had enough of what I needed to bake some beautiful *snigger* christmas cupcakes.

Using heart shaped cases as well as normal ones, a drop of red food colouring, and a fair bit of baking powder, I managed to create some jolly, pink cakes to munch on...

 














Unfortunately, as my family isn't really one to buy green food colouring, I couldn't make the traditional festive coloured icing for my cakes - sad face, I know. Instead I stuck to Betty Crockers' trusty chocolate butter icing, and white chocolate stars. Very festive!
Enjoy...




 
Milly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These look so good honey! Deffo stopping by your form room at break for a munch!!!
    Keep blogging!

    Saskia XO

    ReplyDelete