Tuesday 6 December 2011

Portrait Week 01



1) I love study leave- pop into school for an hour or two to sit an exam, then go straight home to bed again. Okay, so I'm not going to pretend that I don't actually do any revision, because I do. I just devote most of my time to my bed. sssh, I didn't just say that...

2) I got a new hat! One of those crazy, fluffy, Russian-inspired creations with the ear flaps and pompoms- and it's fair to say I love it!! I look like a kitty in it :3

3) Only 4 1/2 days of lessons left! To celebrate I may have bought one too many Christmas edition Krispy Kremes. What can I say? My sweet tooth was calling!

Hope everyones' having a fun 'n' festive week :D

Milly xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Please can you do a post on your hat? Where's it from? :D Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical mills ahha, loving your blog! x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably wont do a post on the hat, though I may create a 'winter faves' series including it. :D Milly xoxo

    ReplyDelete