Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Holidays!!

Hey dolls :)

I apologise for being so M.I.A recently, the hustle and bustle of this festive time of year always seems to get in the way! Just a quick note that I have some post ideas, so if you would like to see them, please comment below;

  • Room organisation tips (quirky, retro ideas to store makeup etc).
  • Styling posts- what to wear with what etc.
  • Makes! Whether it be recipes or crafty bits and bobs.

Have a great day, Milly xoxo

P.s. I will be posting on Christmas Eve and Day, whether you'll have enough spare time to read them or not, I'm not entirely sure!
Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. All of them please! I'll definitly make enough time to read your posts too. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much! Merry Christmas to you too :) x

    ReplyDelete