Monday 19 December 2011

Style Inspo 03

I have always been intrigued by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and having watched them whilst growing up, I have realised how they've been gradually getting involved with many fashion weeks over the world. I know its awful, but yes I do have a favourite Olsen; Mary-Kate. I think she's a little more fashion forward, and dare I say it - prettier?! I realise that this makes me sound super snobbish etc, but I can't help it- I'm a girl, we judge ;D


I am totally hooked on the girls' style- they can rock casual and party chic! Having said that I do prefer Mary-Kate; Ashley does look rather stunning in this waistcoat, and her hair is messy yet gorgeous (left)!!

Mary-Kates' rocking messy plaits, and a black sweater- perfect for these winter days.

As the girls have grown up since the days of 'Mary-Kate and Ashley in Action', I have spotted them regularly on the Front Row of catwalks;


 Have a stylish week!
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment