Sunday 25 December 2011

O.O.T.D. Jingle Bells...

'Snow is falling, all around me, children playing, having fun...'
I know it's winter (and believe me, its frosty outside)- so for any mere mortals out there who disagree with the whole concept of clashing seasonal clothing with the weather, brace yourselves for my Christmas Day outfit...




I decided to keep the make-up pretty natural as the outfit seems to be show-stopping itself; catching curious gazes from wanderers by (trust me- they were of pure shock rather than admiration!). Wearing just a hint of foundation, a winged-eye and bubble-gum pink lips, I was ready to rock around the Christmas tree!

Have a very merry evening!! Milly xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Merry Christmas xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank-you sweetie, hope you had a lovely christmas, drop me an email while you're away if you can xoxo

    ReplyDelete