Thursday 15 December 2011

Cranberry Joy

Hey dolls :)
So it was pretty much the last day of classes today, which can only mean one thing... Mr M's bodyshop lipbalms!!; Every year around the festive season, my lovely form tutor (Mr. Mannel) gives each and every one of us a Bodyshop lipbalm. This has been a tradition for around 3 years now, bless him. This year was the beautifully scented 'Cranberry Joy' which quite honestly, is currently the best smelling thing I own...





The past few years at my High school have flown by incredibly, leaving this as the last Christmas term that I will spend with my school friends and Mr. M. I dread to think what I'll be like when this year is up- brace yourselves for floods of tears!!

Hope everyone is having a fun and festive few days at work/ school/ the joys of unemployment, and that you're as excited as me for this festive season!!
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment