Thursday 1 December 2011

On The First Day Of Christmas...

Hola my little bloggers,
Today I am in a very happy mood...possibly a side effect from the most amazing Irish Cream Latte in the world (courtesy of the lovely Mama Musgrave...), or maybe, just maybe it is because today is the day! No, I am not talking about marriage, or anything along those lovey dovey lines...I am talking about advent calendars!! I'm pretty sure that you've all heard of 'em, and adore 'em almost as much as me :3 Why am I posting about advent calendars at this late time of the day (as if you're just like me, you rush up and eat yours as soon as you open you're eyes in the early hours of the morning...) you ask? Tbh, its a pretty boring answer- school.
So, for anyone who is interested, I got a chocolate lamb in my advent calendar this morning...
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment