Sunday 25 December 2011

Tatty Devine Inspired...

I love jewellery, and after having recieved the 'How to make jewellery with Tatty Devine' book for Christmas, I have been inspired to create my own. Tatty Devine's founders, Harriet and Rosie guide you through their expertise in jewellery making, and introduce you to unique and creative accessory designs.
After having read the book many times over, whilst excitedly prancing around the christmas tree (of course), I have encouraged myself to search endlessly for jewellery inspiration. So, when I saw this cutie in my christmas cracker, I just had to think of a way to incorporate it into the accessory world...



So what are we thinking? a necklace? a brooch?

Another great idea for jewellery is crisp packet shrinking. Yes, you heard me correctly; crisp packet shrinking. What has this world come to, eh?! Harriet and Rosie explain how exactly to shrink your crisp packets into small, quirky accessories. And of course, being the creative ninja I am, decided to have a go myself...




So get your creative juices flowing, and get making!! Milly xoxo

1 comment: