Saturday 10 December 2011

That night at Jimmy's...

I love food. Always have, always will; and last night I got to feed my enormous addiction (and mouth...xD) with the amazing treats at Jimmy Spices! So it was one of my best friend's 16th Birthday- http://kittysbible.blogspot.com/ (check her out, she's n'awesomes :3) which of course, deserved a trek down to the local Jimmys :D There were around 10 of us, so there was never a dull moment!! Noodles are a definate must there, and the amount of times I drooled over the oreo topped ice-cream was inevitable...

M&Ms, white choc buttons
and sprinkles topped off a
great night!!






Have you ever been to Jimmy Spices? If so, what did you eat? Any reccomendations?
Have a great weekend y'all!

Milly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. A great night! Thanks for coming, and thanks for your amazing present! It's coming up on a post soon!
    Kitty xox

    ReplyDelete