Monday 12 December 2011

STYLE INSPO; 02

Hey guys :)
So I guess it's been a while (a little more than a week, hmmm...) but here I am, presenting you with my (very late) rendition of *cue drumroll*... STYLE INSPO week 2!! So this, week I have been loving Olivia Palermo; ever since her debut in 'The City' (Whitneys' spin off show from 'The Hills'), I have been hooked on her style.
Whether its casual chic or primmed-up party-animal, this chick can rock some of the season's hottest trends.


(As shown above) Olivia kills this beautiful, mustard dress, pairing it with a clashing, hot pink clutch and leopard heels. Well done Palermo!!


I have always been inspired by Olivia's ability to rock any outfit- night or day- and absolutely love this casual, yet stunning outfit.

Have a fab, fashion-filled week!!
Milly xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment