Tuesday 27 December 2011

Stockings and Surprises!

Hey dolls :)
So I contemplated for a while on whether to do this post or not; would anyone really be interested in what I recieved that very Christmas morning? But, after reading a few blog posts and youtube beauty guru videos, I decided to just jump straight into it...

So, first things first; my camera. I needed one as I'd spent way too long stealing my mothers! It's a gorgeous Olympus SZ-10, with a crazy 18x zoom and the 14 MP ensure a crystal clear picture.


I've always been a bit of a jewellery junkie, and my favourite piece of jewellery I recieved this Christmas was this gorgeous owl ring. Its stunning brunette detailing is perfect for this time of year.



Tatty Devine's 'How to make jewllery' book was truly divine to find in my stocking ;D Guiding you through how to make simple rings to intricate charm bracelets, this book is great for that shabby-chic jewellery fanatic!


I love to recieve books as gifts, as they're not something I tend to buy for myself. Unwrapping a good ol' novel on Christmas morning is sure to put a smile on my face. This year was Jane Austens' Pride and Prejudice; better get the dictionary out!!


The kintect for Xbox was exciting to open with the family- straight onto Dance Central, with everyone prancing around to Nelly Furtado's Maneater!



Along with lots of other nice things such as the Oceans Eleven triology boxset on DVD, Now 80 CD, Starbucks goodies and miscellaneous bedroom items; I had an amazing Christmas, and I hope that you all did too!



Seasons Greetings, Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment