Monday 12 December 2011

Books, Glorious Books!

Hey guys :)
Today I've decided to do a less fashion related post, and a more "academic" one; I have always loved reading, and the thought of a good old book to get stuck in through the winter, warms up the coldest of days. Just recently, I borrowed a series of books from my local library. Intrigued by the mysterious cover, and gripping blurb, I decided to give 'em a go. Never have I been so hooked by a book!
If I Stay by Gayle Forman, is a sinister romance novel consisting of one classical music prodigies' story. Tear-filled yet heart-warming, this book is definitely one to read- and recommend! The second book in the sequel, Where She Went, is in the point of view of the girl's boyfriend, allowing the audience to be gripped by young love, and enchanted by his courage to be with the one he loves.
So if you know anyone who loves a good cry at a romantic novel, this book series would be a perfect gift this Christmas...

Happy Reading! Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment