Wednesday 28 December 2011

What's in my hair travel bag?

Hey dolls :)
Today, I watched a youtube gurus' 'Whats in my travel bag' tag. I always watch these sorts of tags on youtube videos, but have never actually seen a blog post on them. So, today I decided to break the ice and go for it- blog style!! I decided to do my hair products' travel bag as I tend to keep the majority of them in the bag anyway, so thought it would be easiest. Enjoy!


The first thing I like to keep in my travel bag is a good shampoo and conditioner. My favourite being the Charles Worthington brilliant shine salon results shampoo and matching conditioner. These just leave my hair feeling fresh and looking healthy. Or, if you're going away somewhere without a shower, dry shampoo is always a great idea!


I love the scent of TRESemme products- especially the Thermal and Protect creations. Anything that smells even the slightest like a hairdresser wins me over! I have a normal sized Iron style and hold spray, and a mini Heat defence spray, to keep my locks luscious when on vacation!


Another product I love to have with me in my travel bag is the Charles Worthington SHINE salon finish polish. Just a few small pumps of this serum, and your hair shall be fit for summers in the sun!



Toni&Guys' texture paste is a great help to me in the morning- allowing my hair to gain a bit more bounce than usual, this product is a life saver on holiday!



Apart from these lovely products, I like to keep a pair of curlers and some straighteners too, just in case!

Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment