Monday 12 December 2011

Get Lippy!!

Ruby red lips have always inspired me. They connote danger, confidence, and beauty. I've never actually been brave enough to go all the way to a post-box red lip, but I love the softer, safer way to interpret your own red lip. I was digging around in my vanity, no less than 3 hours ago, on the hunt for a pretty lip colour to wear for the winter, when I came across my Make Up Academy (MUA) lipstick in shade II. I'd bought the lipstick whilst on a shopping trip with one of my best friends, Saskia (vintagenoirinspire.blogspot.com), and had spotted the MUA makeup stand. With pretty low expectations for the product (have you seen the price tag?!), we'd both purchased one just for a try. Luckily, we were both pleasantly surprised by the lip colour and soon enough, I began to wear it.
I am so glad I have rediscovered this product, as for a shocking price of £1, I shall be repurchasing in many different colours!
With a hint of subtle shimmer, this pearly pink/ red is perfect for this festive season.
 
Get lippy girls!! Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment