Monday 9 January 2012

Winter Warmers



Winter is great for sledging, snow ball fights and hot cocoa- but not so much for skin. It may be January, and with spring just around the corner, many of us forget about the effects of the harsh winter tones on our bodies. From chapped lips to dry hands, here is a quick list of my favourite products for this sleety season...

Luckily, I've personally never had to suffer from chapped, splitting lips; but I know many have and continue to.  Despite not having sore winter lips, I still tend to carry a small tin of vaseline in my bag at all times through this season. These compact balms are perfect for quick lip touch ups and smooth, kissable lips! Available in clear or even with a 'rosy' touch, my favourite flavour is definately aloe vera (it tastes like starbursts!!).

Something I do suffer badly from during the winter though, is dry, cracked hands. To help keep my hands soft and smooth throughout the season is Neutrogena's Norweigen Formula hand cream. This little bottle of goodness helps my hands look refreshed  and replenished, even if the weather is sharp.

I love to use exfoliaters all year round, but they come in super handy in the cold season. They help to relieve your body of dead skin and keep you looking fresh and rosy in the dead of winter. Any facial exfoliater will do, but my favourite is Neutrogena's pink grapefruit face wash. This not only helps leave my skin feeling soft and smooth, but smells gorgeous too!

Finally, to leave your body feeling not only exfoliated and fresh, Soap&Glory's Righteous Butter will leave it feeling polished aswell. I love this product becuase it leaves me feeling (and smelling) beautiful! You can use this on you body where ever you please- hands, legs, face...its up to you!

What are your favourite winter essentials?
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment