Sunday 1 January 2012

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year dolls!
I hope that everyone is safe and well, and as excited as I am to welcome the year of 2012 into our arms. I've always loved the 1st of January- ever since I was young, I have enjoyed making up resolutions, and writing lists of what to accomplish throughout the upcoming year; that I just had to share with you my hopes and expectations for 2012



1) Firstly, I want to stick (sucessfully...) to a special health regime. Seeing as summer is just around the corner, and the season of 'lets stuff our faces' has passed, I am really looking forward to altogether, eating healthily and encouraging more exercise to my diary!!

2) Being an better person. The purpose of new years resolutions are mainy about changing yourself and making yourself a better person. Whether it be from little things such as complimenting that girl next to you on the train about her cute shoes, or to the bigger things such as marathon running or donating to the homeless; this year I plan to be a better person.

3) Keeping on top of coursework is extremely important for me, seeing as I am currently working through my last few months of my GCSE's, I really need to concentrate on my work. Keeping on top of homework tasks or catching up on any missed lessons really make or break it for me this year!

4) Organisation is key this 2012- I love to keep yearly diaries, however when it gets to around April time, I forget about them and become insanely dis-organised! Not good considering all my exams are packed into this year D: So, whether it be to keep a schedule throughout the whole year, or even create colourful posters to help me memorise my timetable, I have to keep organised!!

Enough of the boring points; now, for the more fun and exciting resolutions...

5) 2012 is the year in which I want to kick off my jewellery making. I have always wanted to make my own jewellery, and this year I'm prepared to start. From simple rings, to intricate brooches, starting from now my life shall be guided by 'How to make jewellery with Tatty Devine'!

6) Be more adventurous with shades of lipstick. So, this is a rather strange resolution, but I have always been inspired by those who are confident enough to rock bold lipstick. And, this year I want to become one of those sought after bloggers who are tough enough to wear a bright red lip!

7) Lastly, I want to own a pair of Jeffrey Campells. Whether they be the infamour Lita, or maybe a less known pair of wedges, I would kill for a killer pair of Campbells'!


Have a safe and wonderful new year, and makke sure to stay organised! Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment