Friday 13 January 2012

Whats in your collection?

Hey dolls :)
I've always been a beauty-a-holic; and collecting make-up has always been a hobby of mine. Seeing as the Spring is just about blooming into view, I thought a quick make-up must-haves would be in order!

Foundation-

I found this foundation through multiple blog-posts and youtube videos. Bourjois' Healthy Mix foundation claims to be hydrating and radiance-enhancing. I must admit- they're not lying! This product melts stunningly into my skin, leaving my face touchably smooth and picture perfect. It even smells pretty good!


Blusher-

Mac's powder blush in 'Desert Rose' leaves a warm glow on my cheeks, which I personally think is great for the upcoming sunny season. This pink/ purple powder is stunning paired with a natural eye and lip as it's so show-stopping alone!


Eyeshadow-

No.7's Stay Perfect eyeshadow in 'Mink' is the sublime springtime shade- a perfect golden brown based shadow with a hint of sophistication, this product stays pure to my day-to-day routine.
Eyeliner-

I love the 'winged' eyeliner look, and with Barry M's 'Wink' marker pen, I can create the neatest of flicks. Easily held and cute packaging add to the love-a-bility of this product!

Mascara-

Maybelline's mascaras are great for definition, and their 'one by one' formula is simply the best. With a thick and curvacious brush/ applicator, this mascara leaves my eyelashes full and flirtacious- perfect for those summer evenings!

Lipstick-

 No.7's moisture drench lipstick in 'Paradise' is a beautiful raspberry based lipstick, which continues to please me everytime I wear it. Flattering for the lipshape and smooth to apply; this lip colour is by far my favourite for the Springtime.


Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment