Saturday 7 January 2012

Milly's mall crawl :)

Hey dolls :)
So I've just come back from a quick meet up with the ever wonderful Saskia (vintagenoirinspire.blogspot.com), for a quick coffee and catch up. I didn't buy too much as I'm trying to save for a white iPad (wish me luck!!), but I did manage to haul a few bits and bobs in the last of the winter sales...

Firstly, I needed a new foundation, so we popped into Boots for a tester. I came across the most amazing Bourjois deal; buy one get one free on any foundation and mascara! So, of course I was flying straight over to the stand. I had been recommended Bourjois' healthy mix multiple times in the past, so I finally decided to try it out. I chose Bourjois' Elastic mascara, purely because I thought the packaging was unique and applicator looked spacious and easy to use. Please let me know if you would like a review on either of these products, I'll be happy to help!

 

I love folders; they're so handy to keep your work organised, and are super cheap. I needed one for my textiles coursework, so quikly picked up a pretty pink spotty one from WHSmiths.
Not as exciting as foundation I must admit, but I thought I'd included it anyways!


Waterstones were having a massive sale, with plenty of books reduced to less than half price, so when I saw Look magazine's 'Get The Look' book reduced from £15 to £2- I rushed to the tills with my purse! In this crazy cute book, Mark Heyes guides you through "designer style on a high street budget", using 10 distinctive designers as inspiration. I cannot wait to read through this with a starbucks and pjamas!



Last but my no means least, we had a quick browse at the jewellery in Accessorize. I wasn't really expecting to find anything; seeing as its been so long since the Boxing Day sales. So, when I saw this stunnning long chain necklace reduced from a tenner to ONE POUND (yes, you heard that correctly!!), I just had to buy it! Available in either rusty bronze or dusty silver, this crazy long piece just screams spring time!





So as you can see, not a majorly huge haul, but I thought I'd show you what I'd been up to this Saturday.

Have a great rest of the weekend, Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment