Thursday 12 January 2012

C'mon, Vogue...

It started with 120 years of fashion and Madonna's flamboyant and fun pop tune, now Vogue UK is fast becoming my favourite high-end fashion magazine.
Filled with runway inspiration and celebrites galore; this magazine is perfect for any seasonal style lover!
The first Vogue I ever purchased was actually in Paris; I can't read the magazine fluently, nonetheless it takes pride place on my vanity for all to see.
This month's (Feb 2012) issue is probably my favourite so far, as the colours are bright and beautiful, connoting spring time!
Crammed with advertisements only for the truly stylish- this is by far the most elegant and inspiring magazine out there.
It was hard to pick out the best, but here are some of my favourite pages from this months issue...



















Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment