Monday 9 January 2012

Killer Kors

Hey dolls :)
I've always admired Michael Kors' jewellery- I find it so elegant and grand. Unfortunately though, I have the budget of a teenager saving for iPads and driving licences, so haven't ever been able to purchase anything. But a girl can dream! So for any of you teens out there who are also only wishing for a stylish Kors watch or necklace, here are a few beautiful pieces in which I would love to get my hands on...
Golden multi-chain twist necklace- £350.00
Pricey, yet gorgeous; this stunning chain necklace is one any girl would treasure. Words of warning though, for any health conscience women out there--- do not wear when standing on scales!!
Snake wrap bracelet- £175.00
Another elegant piece, this snake-inspired cuff is perfect for those A-List celebrity followers who love to keep up with the red carpet trends.


Rose gold glitz watch- £295.00
For the girl with everything; this beautifully made watch just screams class! I love this preppy shade and the crystals surrounding the clock face make it all the more stunning.
MICHAEL Pipa sunglasses- £99.00
I love the tortoise print on sunglasses, and the Kors silver logo just add to the elegance. These would look great paired with a delicate bikini and beach waves this summer. Yes please!!

Whats your favourite Michael Kors piece?
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment