Wednesday 4 January 2012

Life without cake...

Hey dolls :)
After the fourth day of my health plan, I'm really starting to feel the burning hunger for waffle cookies! But I'm adament to stick to my regime and get the perfect bikini body for this upcoming summer. So for any-one who's fighting the fat this season, here are a few of my tips to help survive the ups and downs of life without cake...

Although cardio is v. important, I highly suggest not running in
a ball gown and heels!

Exercise is the main beach body booster when trying to lose that excess festive fat- I have cleverly trained myself to complete a 10-15 minute routine every morning (before a healthy breakfast), consisting of sit-ups and crunches (for the belly busting) and sqauts and leg raises (for the thigh strengthening). Doing this routine every morning, and then every evening keeps me satisfied and allows myself to feel a bit better after having one to many cookies!

Although exercise is important; a healthy, balanced diet is necessary to maintain a beautiful beach body. Although I restrict myself to only healthy foods throughout the week, I do allow myself a sweet treat during the weekend (this could be a quick coffee before I hit the markets, or a sneaky slice of cake with the girlies at starbucks). My favourite healthy snack to much on throughout the day is carrot sticks and houmous or almost-ripe-yet-still-slightly-green- bananas.

But remember- starving yourself is not key- in fact it can help to gain weight rather than lose it! Happy exercising, Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment