Saturday 14 January 2012

toggle troubles?

Hey dolls :)
I've always loves winter- mainly for Christmas, but also because of the fashion trends that loom around this time of year. A lot of you may disagree, but I can't help but love the warm, yet stylish coats that we all wear whilst playing in the snow!


My favourite style of winter coat is probably the toggle. I find it just so elegant and pretty but with a timeless sense of vintage to it. A personal lust every year!
For this post, I decided to show you how I would personally style an outfit around my own toggle
coat, and what I like to accessorise it with...enjoy!

I love brick coloured garments, and when I saw this gorgeous tan toggle coat from New Look, I was overwhelmed...


This is my safe outfit- I love lazing around in comfortable leggings and baggy, over-sized knit cardis. (above)


I love pairing statement shorts with statement tights- so for this outfit I looked to the vintage side! (above)




For the last outfit, I incorporated spring fashion with the winter coat. The girly skirt paired with grey knee-highs and grunge-style boots rock this season!




What would you wear with a toggle coat?
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment