Friday 27 January 2012

Chanel...a girl can dream!

I've always wondered what it would be like to own a chanel bag. Striding down Oxford Street with my trusty 2.55 slung on my shoulder. Bliss!
However much I would love for this fantasy to become real, unfortunately I live the life (and the budget) of a female teenager. This, of course means I spend most of my time purchasing magazines and lipstick, and so nonetheless, not being able to afford a beautiful Chanel executive tote. Sad face, I know.
But a girl can desire, eh? Which is why, I decided to produce a post mainly focusing on my loves from the high-end designer, and what I can only dream of owning...
Enjoy!


Chanel 2.55 in blue


Chanel J12 Classic watch in white


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks
 

 What's on your dream Chanel wishlist?




No comments:

Post a Comment