Friday 20 January 2012

To curl or not to curl...


Hey dolls :)
So I have naturally quite small eyes, and my eyelashes as much as I hate to admit, are painfully straight. I've always relied on mascara to curl my lashes, but to my dismay, it never really works. I've only ever purchased eyelashes curlers once- and annoyingly I had to buy a really rubbish, no point in existing pair, which unfortunatly broke after a few days of owning them. Since that crazy ordeal, I've never had the courage to buy an expensive pair of curlers. Which is why I stuck to the cheap option in Superdrug recently....







At a pain-stakingly affordable price of £3.99, these QVS (available at Superdrug) curlers are perfect for those can't-be-bothered-yet-I-want-to-look-beautiful moments! After a quick shower, I tried these babies out on my inconveniently straight eyelashes. I have to admit, it took a few tries to get them exactly how I wanted, but with 40 seconds of lash curling, and 2 coats of mascara I was pretty much happy with the outcome.
So for those of you at a teen budget, and annoyingly rectilineal eyelashes- head to Superdrug!
Milly xoxo

1 comment: