Thursday 5 January 2012

Beauti-fall eyes

So the weathers drab and disgusting, but don't let this reflect on your makeup- Brown smokey eyes are totally in this fall/winter season, so whether your dressed up or dressed down, you can rock that grunge-inspired look!



Being a brunette, and skin compatibly able to wear the  brown smokey eye trend, I have tried and tested a fair amount of deep eye shadows in my time. I have always enjoyed trying out new products, and when I heard about the 'smokey eye' I immediately set off to find the perfect set of shadows for my 'lucious lids' ;D
I've never really been one to invest in many high end products. Don't get me wrong, I Iove a quick dash of Benefits' High Beam, or a smudge of Bad Girl smouldering eye pencil- I just prefer to spend my money on multiple drug store products. So when I found Rimmels' Glam Eyes quad eyeshadow in 'smokey brun' I was the least to say, a little excited!

Complete with 4 stunning colours and a mini applicator (I personally suggest using your own smudge brushes), and at a crazy inexpensive price of £4.99, I would seriously suggest trying this product out a.s.a.p!


I love to use the second to darkest shadow to line my eyebrows, and the beautiful beige to highlight underneath- as well as completing the gorgeous 'smokey brun' eye. The product even gives you instructions on how to create the smokey look yourself! If that doesn't get you racing down the shops to purchase it, the cheap and cheerful price will!

Have fun experimenting, Milly xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment