Friday 27 January 2012

Friday Favourites

Hey dolls :)
Hope you've all had a constructive week, and are ready for a nice relaxing weekend ahead. As usual, here are a few of my favourites from this week...


Recently, I've been obsessed with The Wombats' album 'This Modern Glitch'. Super catchy, and my fave tunes are probably 1996 and Techno Fan...trust me, you'll enjoy it!!


Over the past few days, I've been drawn to anything with bows on; Hello Kitty for the win!
(Check Big Bear hangin' in the background ;D)



A good book whilst snuggling up with a coffee and chocolate biscuits are the ingredients for my perfect Friday weekend treat. Especially after a long, hard week of exam stress and revision!


Pretty Little Liars is by far my favourite T.V programme, and I'm sure many would agree with my fondness of Ezra :3
P.s. does anyone know where I can get my paws on one of these tees?!

Have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment