Tuesday 10 January 2012

Keep Calm and Drink Coffee


Hey dolls :)

So, winter is still with us- chapped lips and dry hands galore- and I decided to do a quick post on one of my favourite things that life has to offer; coffee.
Some may love, some may hate. But, coffee is coffee; and I adore!
Winter, of course is the season of hot beverages, so when better than to do a 'coffee recommendation' post? Erm...never.

One of my favourite cafes is Starbucks; king of the coffee, and with such a wide range of drinks, its hard to pick a favourite. Christmas, as some may know is my absolute favourite time of the year- beating summer by a hurdle- and the mere thought of the festive flavours enriching my local starbucks just gets me excited! Their toffee nut latte is by far the best- with their praline mocha not far behind. However I must admit, the merry christmas latte is probably the strongest (and most disgusting) hot drink they sell. No offence, starbucks...

Costa, costa costa. Definitely the best coffee selling cafe around; I practically live in this place! I love their vanilla latte- plain and simple, yet sophisticated and scrumptious. If you ever come across a costa on your daily venture into work or school- pick up a vanilla latte!

Mochas are another delish drink to indulge on. Chocolate coffee? Genius! But hold the cream... calories are everything in this day and age ;D

What is your favourite coffee shop, and what do you order?
Milly xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment