Friday 10 February 2012

Whitney for Top Model!

After a quick black-out and a few glasses of water, I was able to contain my excitement.
What's this, you wonder?
Oh nothing, just Whitney Port becoming a judge on BINTM...
Wait, what?

If you're familiar with my blog, you'll know my *slightly crazed* obsession with Whitney Port. To me, she's just truly inspirational. After her debut role in 'The City' and the launching of her permanent line 'Whitney Eve' I was hooked. Her laid-back style oozed confidence, which in fact radiated onto me. I was suddenly obsessed with anything that resembled her.
*Off Topic*

When the news was revealed on her very own blog (http://www.whitneyport.com/) I was ecstatic.
As a fellow Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model lover, I was super excited to be seeing her every week on my TV screen. Port, I've missed you!
Not only was I glad for her television appearance, but the fact that I may actually be able to meet her just blew my mind.

Each year in the month of October, BINTM holds an event in which style-obsessed girls can pamper, primp and learn the basics of being a model. I have no particular ambition of being a model, however, I find the events fascinating and fun to roam around for hours.
VIP guests have the chance to meet the judges, and so with a bit of luck, I will meet her this year!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment