Friday 24 February 2012

Weekend Wishlist 4


This weekend's wishlist seems a little on the 'nude' side...

Topshop's makeup has been a huge hit since their launch last year, and I would love to try out some pieces. Their eyeshadow in leather, and lipstick in coy, along with their black mascara are top of my lust list this week.
H&M are known for their elegant blazers, and this cream, horse-rider style just screams 'take me home!'
After a competition on llymlrs.com's blog, I suddenly became intrigued with boohoo's shoe range. The Alexa Wedge Shoe Boots in tan brown are stunning, and paired with cream socks and jeans, would be the perfect casual spring outfit.
These ditsy, pink religious bracelets have been rocked by most people on the high street- spotting them on loads of bloggers, I've been desperate to get my hands on one!
Lastly, and definitely most expensively, is this gorgeous Prada handbag. The sleek design is great for the spring season.

What's on your weekend wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment