Thursday 2 February 2012

My Final Piece

Hey dolls :)
So I'm sure if you're pretty familiar with my blog, you would have recognised my repeated mentions of textiles coursework. I posted a little while ago about the making process of my dress, and so decided to share with you my final piece. My specification was to design a comfortable, tribal-themed and stylish garment, aimed towards female teens around the ages of 13-17.
My muse was a young female teen, of whom I designed and created my dress for.
She wanted something to wear to parties and summer evenings abroad. This, mixed with some personal desires and ideas, I came up with my tribal bodycon dress, 'Mara'.






Thanks to my gorgeous model; kittysbible.blogspot.com

 Have a great Friday,

P.s. sorry it's been so long!!







No comments:

Post a Comment