Friday 24 February 2012

Friday Favourites

Hey dolls :)
So it's finally here; Friday night fun is at it's peak tonight!
How has your week been? I've been kind of slacking in the work department- coming to the end of many coursework deadlines and cramming revision into my brain without it spilling from my ears, really does take it out of you.
So, after a quick debate of what to post, I decided to fall back on the trusty 'Friday Favourites'.
This week I've been loving...

Cute quotes and inspirational messages
Tumblr_lzsmttcuga1qieq9mo1_500_large
I have been totally hooked on 90210 season 2/3 this past week or so. I love Ivy's strong personality, and Silver always looks totally stunning! (And Liam isn't too bad to look at either...;D)
Tumblr_lz9hcvu1ib1qkrxl9o1_500_large
Last, but certainly not least; seeing as LFW has been the main focus of twitter life these past few days, I've been loving Louis Vuitton tote bags- boy would I love to get my paws on one of these...
Tumblr_lzmulebymq1qerbano1_1280_large
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment