Saturday 11 February 2012

Five Best Mascaras

Hey dolls :)
Whilst applying my make-up this morning, I realised that over the course of around a month or so, I'd accumulated a drawer full of mascaras. On a hunt, for my latest favourite, I decided to pick out five of my most used mascaras, and review them for you...


After receiving the full size version of Nouveau Lashes' mascara, I was super excited. This mascara is perfect for lengthening lashes and leaves them looking naturally long. This is definitely my top favourite as there is no need for a mascara primer before use. Overall, amazing!

Bourjois' Elastic mascara is great for lengthening your lashes before applying a volumiser on top. I love lengthening mascaras, so when I found this I became obsessed. It was my 'holy grail' mascara for a while, before I came across Nouveau Lashes. Definite recommendation!

The latest ELLE magazine, was giving away a 'mini' (about half a cm less than the full size!) Soap&Glory Thick & Fast mascara. I of course, had to give it a try, and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. My lashes looked thicker and fuller, leaving a deep black shade on my eyelashes. Great for parties, and small enough for a clutch!

Maybelline's mascaras are still very much my favourite brand for lash lengtheners and volumisers. So no doubt, my last two favourites are both from their range. The Falsies is perfect for volume; adding a fuller effect to your lashes and allowing a more 'fierce' look. Their One by One formula however, is just as good, but focuses more on lengthening your eyelashes.

So if you're in need of a new lengthening or volumishing mascara, check out your local drugstores, no doubt you'll find a hidden gem!

Have a great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment