Thursday 16 February 2012

L'OREAL Elvive review

Hey dolls :)



After recently bleaching, the ends of my hair were beginning to damage. Split ends laden with dye is not the best look (or feel for that matter!).
In a bid to revitalise my hair, I purchased L'oreal Elvive's colour protect serum. Claiming to transform the look of dead hair, leaving a voluptuous feel and restored ends.
I couldn't wait to test it out.
After the first try I could spot a slight visual difference. The ends of my hair began to look much healthier and not as brittle.
After a few tries, my hair was still felt a little damaged, but it definitely made a difference.
I would recommend this product for anyone needing a colour boost or even just to restore dead ends.
Overall, I like this product, however not enough to re-purchase. Purely, because I would like to continue my hunt for the perfect end repairer.


No comments:

Post a Comment