Saturday 18 February 2012

Weekend Wishlist 3

I have always adored Michael Kors jewellery, and their range of rose gold watches have had me at a stun ever since they came out- this jewel decored one is top of my wishlist this weekend!
Okay, so I'll admit- I've never owned a Bobbi Brown product before, but this conceal palette, to me looks divine...
Vivienne Westwood's quirky, British style has always had me amused, and these logo-ed pumps are perfect for this upcoming season. Available in pale blue, pale pink and beige, these ballet flats are versatile in the sense of seasonal fashion and come-back style.
River Island has never enticed me very much, but after a recent browse on the online site, I spotted these gorgeous aubergine coloured skinnys, and alice-in-wonderland-esque clip wallet. Grey with gold detailing is great for all year round.
Last, but certainly not least; I've had my eye on one of these Ted Baker bags for a while now. Their elegance and dexterous style leaves me craving a bow encrusted version.

What's on your weekend wishlist??

1 comment: