Friday 24 February 2012

INFJ's Defined

Hey dolls :)
After having taken the humanmetrics personality test ( http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp ) I learnt some un-noticed but definitely familiar facts about my "personality". For those who know me, would probably agree on my physiological mind; I love solving people's personalities and horoscopes, and finding out about the human nature. So, all round, personality tests are perfect for me!
So, after answering 70 odd questions about my personal actions and beliefs, I discovered my 'INFJ' psyche. Standing for Introvertive iNtuitive Feeling Judging, I realised traits about myself I had never closelty thought about.
Introvertive- I enjoy being by myself, and spent the majority of the time gaining energy from being alone; I am considered pretty independent. This, I believe is very true- I love spending time in my room blogging, etc. and although I love to shop and hang out with my small clique, I would much prefer to sit at home with a book than out at a party. (sad, but true).
Intuitive- I am trust worthy of hunches and theories, and although I like to analyse, I stick to what is told and not explained. Again, this is spot on; I am pretty gullable, and so tend to trust easily, which is sometimes not a good thing...
Feeling- I rely a lot on my feelings and emotions to put a point across, meaning that I don't hesitate when telling how I feel. I believe that everyone has a right to express their feelings, whether through a fiery arguement or an emotional sob.
Judging- I see the world in a very black and white prospective; Something is either terrible or amazing. I am pretty honest when it comes to people, and sometimes (brutally) will tell what I think. However, I am wary of hurting other's feelings, and so don't always speak the truth.

Other characteristics of the INFJ personality is our integrity; I believe that being true to yourself is what matters the most. If no-one else likes your recent haircut, who cares? Just so long as you're happy in yourself.
I strongly agree with the 'cold on the outside, warm on the inside' theory; I personally admit that I am pretty hard to approach, I like to put up a quite front and keep only those I truly love near. I do this totally unintentionally, but I don;t think I would try to change that about me; I'm happy in my own self.

So, I know I rambled a little in this post, but as I mentioned before- I love this kind of 'unveling' if you will, of my personality. I love to dig deep and find out things I never realised about myself. Not in a vain way by any means, I just find this sort of thing really interseting.
If you take the test, comment below with your results!



5 comments:

  1. this looks really cool i'm gunna do it.. do you mind if i blog it too? unless it says i'm a massive arsehole of course!! lol.
    well you definately appear to be a good all rounder hun :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it! It really is quite interesting :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Bilder sind super schön! Dein Blog ist genauso hammer:) gefällt mir richtig gut.
    liebe Grüße,
    http://becca-an.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becca An! xoxo your blog is amazing and your photos are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I'm a INFJ as well. Apparently the rarest type of personality. Nice meeting you ;)

    ReplyDelete