Sunday 12 February 2012

Weekend Wishlist 2


This dress is absolutely stunning, and the fact that I cannot find it in any of the Topshop stores or online, encourages me to yearn for it even more- lust at it's best ;) The velvet trend has been a personal favourite for a while now, and am currently seeking a similar style urgently for this upcoming season.
MeandZena's jewellery has always been quirky and cute, but when I spotted this necklace a few months ago, I fell in love. Literally. The gold connotes danger while the emerald eye just screams elegance.
'Pugs not drugs'- so I've come to a mere conclusion that this must now be my life motto. This adorable bag looks as if it was made for me- quirky, cute, and anything with a pug on gets my vote!
I saw this sheer shirt in River Island a few weekends ago, and adored the majestic print. Paired with a pair of skinnys and ballet flats for a casual day look, or black heels and a fur collar for a sophisticated evening style.
For some, these bubblegum, patent pink brogues are a no-go, but for me I give the full thumbs up! What do you think? Cute or Clown?

What have you got your eye on this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment