Sunday 5 February 2012

Weekend Wishlist



Having spotted these Nail Rock Meadham Kirchhoff nail wraps on the SS12 catwalks, I instantly fell in love. Anything cute and kitsch is top of my wishlist!
These TopShop Vectra3's are perfect for the upcoming seasonal months. After seeing a flood of them all over the best of blogs, I realised just how quirky they are.
Benefit's silky finish lipstick in rocket pop, has been on my lust list for a little while now, I may just have to splurge...
The Clarisonic Mia in shade Berry would be perfect for this years' birthday. Expensive, but effective, have been wanting one for a long time!
Topshop is great for on-trend peter-pans, and this one just screams sophistication. The Parisian beading is perfect for this Spring time.
A gold cross double ring is a major hit this season, and my hunt for one is still commencing!
I am a huge fan of Barry M nail polish, so when I first heard there was a foil effects in gold, I was super excited. Still don't know why I haven't bought it yet?!
Last, but certainly not least- a pair of grey Litas. No doubt, you all know of these. Campbell, definitely hit the nail on the head with these bad boys!!

Enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment