Thursday 15 September 2011

Vintage Must!!

Hey :)
So its been a little while (well, 4 days if anyone's counting) since I posted. I've been extremely busy with Textiles and Media coursework D: But no worries...I'm now back on board!!
I was looking through my jewellery collection the other day, when I realised a current trend in which I was lacking on... owl jewellery!
Strange, cute, sweet or just plain stupid; what do you think of the latest fad? I personally think it's a unique and affective way of expressing your personality (and love of owls ;D) through vintage fashion.


With my favourite being owl rings, I'm frantically on the look out for some. New Look, H&M, Accessorize or Topshop, I just cant seem to find one to suit my personality.
If anyone knows any great shops (available in the UK or a site that ships internationally) which sells vintage owl rings, please let me know!!
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment