Friday 9 September 2011

Fashion Lust!!

Hey :)
So I was doing a little online fashion browsing on my favourite High Street shops, when I noticed 'New Look' had a new Winter 2011 collection. Being my usual A/W obsessed self, I decided to check it out. Jackets, tassel bags and aviator boots galore! I scanned through the pages frantically searching for a key piece to part with my money for. Everything was stylish and nice to look at, but nothing really screamed my name. Well until I noticed this dress;
As soon as I saw it, I wanted it :) Available in red, biscuit (yummy colour right?!) and black; this dress just screams buy me! Its amazingly affordable price (24.99) doesn't help the naughty urge to buy it! Thank-youuu 'New Look' for producing such a wonderful garment ;D I just think it would look perfect under a large, patterned sweater; Bring on winter time girlies!!
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment