Wednesday 7 September 2011

Product Review- L'oreal Paris, Casting Creme Gloss

Hey :)
As some may know, I am a total hair dye addict, and love to try out new and unique hair colours (semi permanent though! Dont want to damage my hair too much...). So, after I got my hair cut, I decided to try out a new shade. I did want to try a plum purple, but finally settled on 'Berry Red' by L'oreal Paris, Casting Creme Gloss (no. 565).
I was quite pleased with the results as it gave me a deep Autumn-y shade.
Voila;

BEFORE


AFTER

I personally like it, and think that it made a lot of difference! I have used this brand before as it is straightforward to use and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.
The price I think is reasonable (£6.49) as it  lasts a long time and gives a pretty shine to my hair.
I think that this product deserves 5/5 :) I definately recommend it to anyone whos looking for an affordable, easy and effective way of colouring your hair
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment