Wednesday 7 September 2011

STYLE YOUR CHINOS

Hey :)
After being submerged in a town recently filled with "indie" related fashion, I decided to create a post on the style. Over the course of a month or two, the popularity of Chino trousers have increased majorly. So, I decided to create a post on different ways to wear your chinos, and what to wear with them.
Enjoy...

The first outfit; I wore the chinos with a plain nude vest top, and a grey blazer. I think that the grey complements the brown coloured chinos very well, and will be great for the Autumn season.
For shoes, I think that darker brown brogues will be perfect for this unique, yet fashionable outfit :)


The second outfit; I chose a stylish, nude floaty top, with black zips on to add a more exciting touch. I think that the neutral tones suit eachother well. I think that small pumps with be great for this outfit.

The third outfit (sorry about the photo quality); I paired the chinos with a similar brown coloured sweater with black horizontal stripes. Even though it is a lot of the same colour, I think they go great together and will be appropriate for the colder Autumn days :) This outfit is my personal favourite.


The final outfit; Another neutral toned top- cream with a black paperclip pattern. I think this top is quirky and cute, and adds a playful touch to the "indie" garment :)

Hope you enjoyed taking a quick peak at what sort of garments I like to wear with chinos, and have fun experimenting with different styles!!
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment