Sunday 25 September 2011

Long time no see!

So I've been missing a while D: One word...migraines.
After a week or so of agonizing pain and sleepless nights, I am finally better and ready to blog to my hearts content!
So for anyone out there who is even slightly intrigued as to what I have been up to recently (well, apart from being bed ridden- watching re-runs of The Hills and Pretty Little Liars for a good week or so...), I fortunately was well enough to go on a good old seasonal shopping spree with one of my best friends- Saskia :)
I made a few small purchases but there was one item I found, tried on, and fell in love with...
-Please excuse the awful hair and changing room quality- but I just had to share this skirt with the world!! A long, raspberry/ burgundy coloured, chiffon maxi skirt- need I say more? A perfect addition to the A-W 2011 wardrobe; this is top of my christmas list! Dear santa...;D
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment