Monday 26 March 2012

The Anatomy of a Prom Clutch

Hey dolls :)
With prom season nearing, I am excitedly hunting websites and shops for the perfect prom outfit. I have found a few ensembles in numerous high street shops such as Topshop and Oasis, but am keeping a wide eye open for any potential dresses or heels.
However, I am super excited to find the clutch, as I have come across many, although they all seem to be too small.
But, before you ask; what are the contents of a typical teen blogger's prom clutch?


One- Lipstick. For me this is a must. I love to wear a bold, colour pop lippy; so whatever shade I will be wearing on Prom night will no doubt be stashed away in my clutch.

Two- Camera. I am a total snap-happy photographer, and so will be sure to have my camera already to whip out and capture memories!

Three- Perfume sample/ mini. To freshen up my scent throughout the night.

Four- Bobby Pins. In  case of emergency; you'll never know when you need to clip up that loose curl!

Five- Chewing gum/ mints. To keep the canape breath and bay.

What will be stashed away in your stylish prom clutch? Have you found one yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment