Friday 2 March 2012

Friday Favourites

Hey dolls :)
5 days is a pretty long time for me to have gone with out posting here, so I apologise for lack of action! Just sat my non-calculator maths exam, and god was it a harden. So much in fact that it may just be the most difficult exam I have ever sat. You see, me and mathematics don't exactly see somewhat, 'eye to eye'.
 However, I'm back again with this weeks Friday Favourites, and this weeks is a gooden!

This week, I've been adoring...


 Kylie Jenner's hair. So much so, I have decided to die it very dark brown, and grow out my fringe and layers. Dramatic,;I know, obsessive; I guess, crazy; who cares!

Cute phone cases. This past week I've been craving a white iPhone 4s, but am not brave enough to splurge. However that doesn't stop me hunting down cute and kawaii cases in my lunch hour...

Being a proud vegetarian (7 years and counting!), I sometimes struggle to find healthy meals in which I'll eat happily. That is, until I stumbled upon Innocent's veg pots...

I'm not normally a 'mainstream' music kind of person (I love me a bit of indie... The wombats, Young the giant and The hurts being just a few of my favourites), but this past week or so, I've been loving Gotye's 'somebody that I used to know'- I'm pretty sure you've all heard it, but if you haven't check it out a.s.a.p!

What's on your friday favourites list? Anything you've been loving this past week?




1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I lovee Kylie's hair too and she is gorgeous. :)xx

    ReplyDelete