Sunday 4 March 2012

Weekend Wishlist 5

I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs- to me, he's such an inspiration, so when I spotted this cute and kitsch jumble letter necklace, I fell in love! The heart in the 'A' makes it all the more quirky! A definate splurge for the summer...
I have never tried an essie polish before, but am really tempted. The only thing holdiong me back is the cost- a little pricey for a small pot of varnish :S
This sleek and stylish watch from asos.com is perfect for the upcoming ice-cream pastel fad this spring- affordable too!
This casual matrix-esque tee is perfect for those lazy sundays, or even for a summer festival- T4 on the beach anyone?
I love anything with skulls on, so when I found this hidden treasure in H&M I couldn't help but fall a little further for their fun and creative vest tops. The summer feel to it makes it all the better!
Dollybowbow is great for one off cute and quirky pieces, and this bicycle necklace proves just how kitsch it is!
I've wanted a denim skirt and rayban style sunnies for a while, maybe this summer I'll crack?
Finally, Gosh's lets twist eye liner in black would be great for a little eye definition this season.
What do you think? What's on your weekend wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh hun, there is currently a sale of merchandise from 'GOSH' in Superdrug. I got myself a concealer for just £3; check it out some time!!!
    Saskia XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh tah hun <3 shall check it out! Tweet me I has an idea xoxo

    ReplyDelete