Friday 9 March 2012

Friday Favourites

Hey dolls :)
So I've been all over the place recently; with my exams drawing near, and coursework deadlines soon to be; I have been rushing about like a lunatic, hoarding folders and files of useless physics information in which I will forget about in a few years to come.
I also launched my new baking blog this week :) It is a joint blog with my younger sister, as we both share a love for baking and cupcakes! You'll be seeing recipes and weekly recommendations and reviews from the wonderful world of food. Check it out---
millymaebaking.blogspot.com

This week has flown by, giving me not much time to think of my weekend wishlist or friday favourites, so bare with me!!

This week I have been loving...


Cute stationary. A random thing to be raving about on a beauty blog, I agree, but after finding these adorable rubbers in my secret stash of crap, I fell in love!


Orange Circle T-shirts. After being introduced through a lovely youtuber, I have been scanning their site frantically this past week. I am super excited to order one; I love the deathly hallows!


Lastly, I have been adoring... tea. Yes, that's right; I've been totally obsessed with cups of tea this week. Being a coffee person, the thought of a nice cuppa with a digestive hadn't really crossed my mind, but it's one cup after the other with me!!


What have you been obsessing over this past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment