Sunday 1 April 2012

Just look at those pearly whites!

Hey there lovelies- long time no see...
I apologise for lack of posts recently; at the beginning of last week, my cold and sore throat spiralled into a 4 day long migraine (eek!) meaning no twitter or blogger for a very long, very boring week. But after a tiring few days being bed bound, I finally left the house to enjoy some sunshine with the best friend.
Today I am feeling in the reviewing mood, so have decided to share with you my latest obsession in the world of beauty and hygiene...




Pearl Drops.
I found this teeth whitening product when at the supermarket the other day, and decided to give it ago. Acting as just a normal toothpaste, by applying twice a day (I however, like to use it three times, just to get the full effect- and minty fresh breath!), this products claims to whiten your teeth and enhance your smile.

I have used it everyday for 3 days now and have actually noticed a difference. My teeth look a lot cleaner, even before flossing; which has boosted my confidence as well.
At a reasonable price of around £3, this product is definitely one to purchase!


What do you think of Pearl Drops? Are there any teeth whitening toothpastes you've been using and noticed a difference from?



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I think I like the sound of this... where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete