Friday 18 November 2011

Weekly Wonders

Hey guys :)
It's weekly wonders time (I'm hoping no-one notices the fact that its been about 6 weeks since I last did one...wow, I'm reliable :L) and I have been loving...
Maybelline's dream creamy foundation- I wear this everyday and absolutely love this product! It is soft to apply and has a medium coverage- enhancing your natural features but still covering up your flaws. Loving this product!!
Forever 21- also known as the 'American Primark', I have been loving Forever 21. With its beautifully organised stores and (of course) amazing garments, I have visited this store multiple times. It never gets boring! And the accessory floor...GOSH!!

Costa Coffee- mmm, don't even get me started on coffee!! With their vanilla and caramel lattes, bitter cappuccinos and seasonal christmas beverages, Costa is fast becoming one of my favourite coffee shops. They even have one in the cinema- ODEON, Epsom.

Modalu London, Pippa in shark- As seen in 'The Fashion Tellers Notes' vlog, I have fallen in love with this handbag- making it high up on my list of wanties!! Such a gorgeous design, and the colour is just lush. 

Edward Cullen- Do I even have to explain myself for this one?! ;D

Hope you're all having a fab friday, and are watching Children In Need tonight- I know I will be!!
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment