Saturday 12 November 2011

DollyBowBow

Hey guys :) Sorry I haven't been posting as regularly as I would like; blame coursework! and I apologise that  most of my posts have been about fashion lusts, and not so much hauls or reviews. If you were expecting something other than a 'product want' today then I'm afraid you'll be a little let down by the end of this post...:L
Buuut, on the upside- I'm lusting over some gorgeous jewellery from DollyBowBow.com!!
So I've pretty much loved this online store for ages, but have never actually purchased anything, why? I have no idea. Selling everything from rings to dresses, this shop is not one to miss. Here are just some of the pieces I am after...


Bicycle Necklace, £8.00- Now this piece just screams 'Buy me!!"; this unique, vintage styled necklace made me 'awh' as soon as I saw it, and for a crazy cheap price of £8, it wont leave my purse empty :D
Win, win me thinks!







Double cross ring in gold, £6- I have been absolutely loving rings at the moment, and rusty gold colours attract my eye straight away. When I saw this I immediatly moved it to 'My Bag'. Bargain if you ask me!




Mr.Moustache ring, £5- Another crazy cute and quirky piece, this justs has to be added to my collection; and for five pounds...whats becoming of this world? What'll be next...free mars bars?!




Large cross pendant, £8- last but certainly not least, I have been wanting a cross necklace for weeks now, and this one fits the bill perfectly. This will be a great addition to my jewellery collection and will steal the limelight from any outfit. Amazing accessory + amazing price = happy Milly :)



So as you can see, DollyBowBow stocks some beautiful pieces and if these haven't encouraged you to check out her site...what on earth will?! ;D

Hope you're all having a great weekend! Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment